A joy to hear from Sarah, who unwrapped her Full Monty purchaseand put it straight to work.
'Squally' accurately describes the weather here in Wiltshireover the last week, I wonder how many of you have succumbed to an early switch on!?
"Thank you, my Full Monty, Complete Drying Setarrived half an hour ago and already has been put to good use. Washed tea towel, dog bed and Dyson vacuum filters all drying nicely 😊👌🏼" Sarah, August 2019
Here are our 'Drying Rack Top Tips' -
- When drying washing on your rack, fold it first, saves on ironing (if you do it)
- If you are off on a winter walk, lay your scarves, welly socks, gloves and hats out on the rack to warm through before you leave!
- Kiddy craft? Use our rack to dry paintings, papier mâché, découpage and much more!
- Dry citrus peel slowly on it, rested on greaseproof paper, to make a natural kindling, pine cones work too!
- Dry out kindling sticks, ready for a warming winter fire.
- Lay your washing-up on it, to air dry. Or bits from the dishwasher that haven't steam dried, lay a t-towel down first.
- The flat surface is great for drying bulkier items slowly, like pillows, duvets folded, cat & dog beds - we have even seen a horse blanket being done this way!
- Slow dry your glut of summer herbs for the winter months on parchment.
- Dry seeds from the garden and store for the next season - free flowers! On the top layer, not too hot.
- Try Propagating seeds in trays on your rack or pot shelf, if they require a heated propagator you could save money and energy this way!
- Dry your delicate woollens - after hand washing let them drip dry flat on our rack, over the bath (or kitchen sink if using a Half Size Drying Rack), then easily transfer the rack to the top of your range for the last drying stage.
- Slowly dry onion and garlic bulbs from the garden veg patch
- It is the perfect place to slow dry (as per instructions) expensive vacuum filter parts