Bake-O-Glide is pretty much a must have - it makes life MUCH easier!
- Wash your new Bake-O-Glide item before first use - a little warm soapy water will do the trick.
- After washing season by popping some olive oil on and warming throughly. Wash again before storing.
- Wash your Bake-O-Glide after use with warm soapy water again or, even easier, just pop it through the dishwasher!
- Use either side of your Bake-O-Glide, there is no 'right' side!
- Store your Bake-O-Glide in rolled or flat form. Don't fold it or crease it!
- Do not use sharp implements or scourers on your Bake-O-Glide, this includes knives! Don't cut food on it ;)
- Bake-O-Glide darkens with use - it's totally normal and it won't affect how it works.
- Do you have a gas or electric module with your cooker? - don't put Bake-O-Glide on a flame or element.
- Bake-O-Glide is good to 260c / 500f / gas mark 8. Do not use on hotplate!
Matthew is from a farming family near Bath and a graduate of King's College London who decided not to follow the 'standard' path into banking or the law. He has been working with these fabulous cookers in some form or another since 2003. Matthew runs Blake and Bull from beautiful Bradford on Avon, near Bath. Alf the golden retriever makes sure the working day finishes at 6pm sharp - dog walk time!