If you Google how to make toast on a range cooker and you will find tales of misery and anguish from people who have not read this guide!
Used properly our hotplate toast racks can make perfect toast. It will be crispy on the outside and warm and fluffy within, delicious!
- Pop your toasting rack between the hotplate and it's lid for 20-30 seconds to pre-warm it. This prevents the bread sticking to the rack.
- Place your slices of bread between the rack handles, don't overfill as you can make more quickly!
- Place the toasting rack once again between the hotplate and the lid, turn the rack over once or twice during cooking to evenly brown both sides.
- It doesn't take long so keep and eye on it and remove when your bread is golden brown toast.
- Sweep crumbs off the hotplate with a wire brush
- Job done, enjoy!