Thank you to Christine for her review of our NEW loaf tins
"I followed instruction on tin prior to use and now grease with butter (not oil) and flour before each use as advised by manufacturer - it really works! Loaf cooks beautifully and falls out of tin easily. Compact shape so nice full size slices with 400g flour. Bread cooks much better than in my old non-stick bread tin and looks much better too. Hand wash only but even this is easy - wipe with a damp cloth, rinse under tap and dry. Plan to buy a 2lb tinfor when I need a larger loaf. Highly recommend."
Our aluminium bakeware is the perfect choice for your daily bread, and heres why -
- The aluminium core makes the tin light and easy to handle, it won't warp or buckle in the radiant heat of your oven.
- The lifting handle/lip makes lifting it in and out of the oven easy, and also helps with turning out too. Great if you need a tin that isn't a strain to use.
- The super smooth silver anodised coating is highly durable; it'll stay looking great for longer!
- Aluminium has super speedy heat distribution for even baking.
- Hand wash in warm soapy water, not dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for freezing.
- Handcrafted in the UK in collaboration with Silverwood.