We are chuffed to bits! Thank you to you lovely lot! We have just counted up 1077 reviews for our drying racks, rails, and pot shelves. Averaging out at 5 stars too!
Here are a couple of recent onesfrom satisfied Blake & Bull community members -"A brilliant addition to my Aga range cooker's capabilities - Delighted with my new drying rackand rail extension. Really helps to speed up the washing turnaround time and it's so good to make use of all that lovely heat that is generated overnight. I have now ordered the second tier as well. Fabrics seem to feel softer when they are dried on my Aga range cooker, and it certainly reduces creasing. Both products seem to be good quality and the rack folds completely flat for storage. I know it will be easier to dry all sorts of things now! Kay, Feb 2019
Thank you so much to Kay, for her warm comforting photo too! In fact thank you to all of you who have gifted us pictures of their racks in use, in homes, working hard - have a look through, be warned there are some cuties!
Linda was 'thoroughly impressed' with her first purchase!
"EXCELLENT - My first purchase from Blake and Bull ( followed their website for at least two years ) and thoroughly impressed with the personal service I received. I ordered a single layer drying rack and delighted with both the quality and functionality of this item, wish I had bought one years ago ! I now wash my delicate wool jumpers and dry flat on the rack with huge success. I am a confirmed customer of this amazing Aga range cooker friendly company, especially love the photo gallery and super recipes." Linda
The racks are so versatile, here is our ever-growing list of things that you can dry on a Blake & Bull Drying rack!
Here are our 'Drying Rack Top Tips' -
- When drying washing on your rack, fold it first, saves on ironing (if you do it)
- If you are off on a winter walk, lay your scarves, welly socks, gloves and hats out on the rack to warm through before you leave!
- Kiddy craft? Use our rack to dry paintings, papier mâché, découpage and much more!
- Dry citrus peel slowly on it, rested on greaseproof paper, to make a natural kindling, pine cones work too!
- Dry out kindling sticks, ready for a warming winter fire.
- Lay your washing-up on it, to air dry. Or bits from the dishwasher that haven't steam dried, lay a t-towel down first.
- The flat surface is great for drying bulkier items slowly, like pillows, duvets folded, cat & dog beds - we have even seen a horse blanket being done this way!
- Slow dry your glut of summer herbs for the winter months on parchment.
- Dry seeds from the garden and store for the next season - free flowers! On the top layer, not too hot.
- Try Propagating seeds in trays on your rack or pot shelf,if they require a heated propagator you could save money and energy this way!
- Dry your delicate woollens - after hand washing let them drip dry flat on our rack, over the bath (or kitchen sink if using a Half Size Drying Rack), then easily transfer the rack to the top of your range for the last drying stage.
Do you have any other uses for yours? We would love to see!