Reassuringly solid, always useful, and every one unique! A description that can be applied to fathers and our cast iron bakeware range!
To make sure that your Father's Day gift choice arrives in good time select our swift next day service and Jonathan will pack up your cookware delights with care!
Here are 10 reasons why we think this is a purchase that will last a lifetime -
- Cast Iron Is just brilliant at retaining heat,keeping food warm after removing from heat source - great for serving too!
- Cast iron heats evenly, ensuring that browning is consistent - the perfect companion bakeware for cast iron ovens!
- The Bakeware can be used in very hot ovens for recipes that require a burst of heat, up to a whopping 300℃!
- They are solid, no springs to weaken, no loose base to go missing, no joins to come apart.
- If re-seasoned regularly, they are naturally non-stick.
- The bakeware is responsibly made in the UK, using traditional methods to hand-spin the iron, by a family firm.
- They are 100% recyclable, not that you'd need to any time soon, but it is reassuring to know that they are a low environmental impact purchase.
- They are simply put, beautiful. Hand turned solid oak handles and brass rivet details.
- The bakeware is resilient, the cast iron is reassuringly strong and gains character and patina as it ages.
- Every piece is handmade, so unique to you. Each item is part of a comprehensive collection, to accommodate all your culinary needs.
Our current range includes -
- A 8.5" Cake Tin
- Two sizes of Loaf Tin 2lb and 1lb
- The stunning Cloche & tray - ideal for bakers & pizza/flatbread making
- A versatile and heavy duty Baking Sheet - perfect for flat bread bakes and pizza
- This stunning Kettle
- A sturdy Cook Book Stand, that can hold substantial cook books.
- A neat little Trivet, capable of withstanding the hottest of pots
- This essential Pan
- A large base Frying Pan, perfect for a fry up!
- A Prospector Pan, great for cooking tagines & casseroles, although it is just as usable for fast cooking too! Easily transferred from hob to oven
- Flax oil, a re-seasoning essential.