Thank you to Julie for this homely scene, She "Loves" her new clothes drier 💕
If you are looking for ways to reduce your household expenditure in 2019, then this drying rack is a great place to start! It won't reduce your fuel bills, but you can offset other heating or tumble dryer running costs with it. NOW ON SALE for a limited time only.
Here are our 'Drying Rack Top Tips' -
- When drying washing on your rack, fold it first, saves on ironing (if you do it)
- If you are off on a winter walk, lay your scarves, welly socks, gloves and hats out on the rack to warm through before you leave!
- Kiddy craft? Use our rack to dry paintings, papier mâché, découpage and much more!
- Dry citrus peel slowly on it, rested on greaseproof paper, to make a natural kindling, pine cones work too!
- Dry out kindling sticks, ready for a warming winter fire.
- Lay your washing-up on it, to air dry. Or bits from the dishwasher that haven't steam dried, lay a t-towel down first.
- The flat surface is great for drying bulkier items slowly, like pillows, duvets folded, cat & dog beds - we have even seen a horse blanket being done this way!
- Slow dry your glut of summer herbs for the winter months on parchment.
- Dry seeds from the garden and store for the next season - free flowers! On the top layer, not too hot.
How do you use yours, Do you have any more tips?
To learn more, Matthew has put together a comprehensive guide with '12 Tips to Cut Your Fuel Bill' - sign up to our mailing listto find out what he has to say!
We are proud to make our racks in the UK.