Reviews & blog posts | Blake & Bull re-enamelling of Aga range cookers
"Through hard professional work we have gained an extraordinary reputation for re-enamelling Aga range cookers, we mean to keep it. Find a small selection of our favourite reviews and blog posts at the links below." Matthew
Lets start with a few choice reviews and blog posts!
- Mrs W featured us, with some kind words, on her Instagram!
- Edward left us this Google review and accompanying picture. His cooker was re-enamelled and converted at the same time.
- Lex left us this detailed review on Facebook. This cooker was re-enamelled of course but also converted at the same time.
- Maggie left us this lovely review on Facebook. We replaced the hob & lids on this cooker with beautiful re-enamelled ones. It was moved and converted at the same time.
- This is a detailed blog post case study. The 2 oven cooker was moved, completely re-enamelled and converted. Effectively like new with a next generation electric system too! The lovely Rebecca left us this review on Facebook.
- We converted and re-enamelled Isabels cooker after picking it up and she left us a lovely review.
- Esthers cooker was in bits, and had been some time!, but we reassembled it and converted at the same time. A real achievement this one and Esther left us this review.
See only the blog posts you are interested in...
We write about many cooker sales, re-enamels and conversions so we have a huge catalogue of different models and colours for you to browse. Our 'What we do blog' goes back many years! Follow the links below to see posts showing the finished colours or models you are interested in.
Firstly you can sort by model if you are trying to choose which you prefer!
- See all posts featuring POST-1974 'Deluxe' model cookers
- See all posts featuring PRE-1974 'Deluxe' model cookers
- See all posts featuring 'Standard' model cookers
You can also sort by final colour if you're considering re-enamelling and would like to see your favourites in the real world. Click on the links to show all blog posts featuring...
- Saxon Blue cookers
- Black cookers
- Oxford Blue cookers
- Royal Blue cookers
- Claret cookers
- Pistachio cookers
- British Racing Green cookers
- Northern Counties Cream cookers
- Light Grey cookers
- Supreme Grey cookers
- Graphite Grey cookers
- Ivory cookers
- Mocha cookers
- Light Pewter cookers
- Dark Pewter cookers
- Terracotta cookers
- White cookers