Both this delightful photo of our 'fits on runners' baking tray & this toasty crunchy granola recipe were gifted to us by Blake & Bull community member and cosy B&B owner @craftshillbarn. Her "B&B guests devour it!"
This 'recipe' is not an exact science, your wet mix should stick to the dry goods, and not leave excess.
You may need...
Ingredients...A bit of this, a scoop of that, a shake of this...
Right, lets get cooking!
1. Pop the Coconut oil in a bowl on the back of the cooker to melt - keep an eye, won't take long.
2. Add to this your other wet ingredients and mix well (use an oiled spoon to smoothly add the syrup and honey if you don't have squeezy bottles.)
3. Mix up all your ingredients in a large bowl until all is coated well, and not in clumps.
4. Cook for around 10-15 mins, middle runner of roasting oven.
5. Cool, and then add dried cranberries.
6. Store (if it lasts more than a day) in a large airtight jar once fully cooled.
We love what we do, are obsessive about customer service and have the reviews to prove it! If you have any questions before you order do get in touch, we are always happy to have a chat!
A small team of friendly people who focus on Aga range cookers!
Get our '12 ways to save money running your cooker' guide, the occasional special offer plus tips and advice! Join us now!