Reviews, blog posts and pictures | 'eCook' reconditioned Aga range cookers
The proof of the pudding is in the eating so we thought it would be helpful to showcase those customers whom we have helped already.
Lets start with a few choice reviews and blog posts!
- Ruth left us a Facebook review after we installed a 4 oven post-1974 cooker in 'Saxon Blue' in December 2018.
- Mark had some lovely words to say on Facebook too (see below). Katy did a really detailed blog post on this installation, she went along to watch!
- We reconditioned Isabels own cooker after picking it up, it went through the same process as all our 'e-COOK' cookers. She left us a lovely review.
- Some really good pics of a pre-1974 cooker here. This is a 4 oven model with a 'one piece' hob that we don't offer as standard but it really shows how useful the hot shelf behind the lids can be for example.
- More lovely pics and some detailed explanation here of a post-1974 4 oven cooker. A great blog post.
See only the blog posts you are interested in
We write about many cooker sales, re-enamels and conversions so we have a huge catalogue of different models and colours for you to browse. Our 'What we do blog' goes back many years! Follow the links below to see posts showing the finished colours or models you are interested in.
Firstly you can sort by model if you are trying to choose which you prefer!
- See all posts featuring POST-1974 'Deluxe' model cookers
- See all posts featuring PRE-1974 'Deluxe' model cookers
- See all posts featuring 'Standard' model cookers
You can also sort by final colour if you'd like to see your favourites in the real world. Click on the links to show all blog posts featuring...
- Saxon Blue cookers
- Black cookers
- Oxford Blue cookers
- Royal Blue cookers
- Claret cookers
- Pistachio cookers
- British Racing Green cookers
- Northern Counties Cream cookers
- Light Grey cookers
- Supreme Grey cookers
- Graphite Grey cookers
- Ivory cookers
- Mocha cookers
- Light Pewter cookers
- Dark Pewter cookers
- Terracotta cookers
- White cookers