The re-enamelling booking and installation process for range cookers
Re-enamelling your cooker is not a small job, it takes a lot of planning and knowledge to bring everything together on the day. Our quotes are detailed but, hopefully, comprehensible. Here is how we go about it; and what we need from you.
- Firstly give us a call on 01225 541006. Katy or Matthew will chat to you about your cooker and your enamelling requirements, it doesn't take long! We'll need to know as much information as possible; are you having a new kitchen for example, so that we can plan around your needs!
- Next send us some pictures, smartphone quality is fine, to email@example.com. We'll need a minimum of two images, one showing the whole cooker and it's situation in the kitchen and another showing the hob top and lids clearly. The more the merrier though!
- We'll reply with a full quote and our recommendations and any questions if we have any.
- If you are happy with the quote we'll find a convenient appointment for you. Every customer is different, we'll work around your plans, it's all part of the service.
- To confirm the appointment we'll need a deposit of 50% of the expected bill which allows us to get all the parts ordered, prepared and assembled in advance. Before we even turn up at your home we estimate 70% of the job is complete! Our deposits are non-refundable unless you cancel very shortly after booking. We'll be starting preparations almost immediately (we like to be ahead to the game).
- We'll turn up when agreed, complete the works as planned and clean up meticulously. Job done!
Find out more on our 'Aga range cooker re-enamelling & refurbishing services' homepage.