Your warranty | Blake & Bull® installed & converted Aga Range Cookers
Your warranty on newly installed or converted Blake & Bull electric Aga range cookers is with us directly. 11 vans on the road, our own training scheme and incredibly high standards mean we are the only company who can offer this.
We'd like you to shop with us for decades, you are more important than any installation or conversion. That is why every job must be perfect and every customer happy. Not just until we leave your house but forever.
All Blake & Bull cookers installed or converted since July 2022 are covered by our comprehensive 5 year parts & labour warranty. Cookers installed or converted before this have a 2 year parts & labour warranty. Instaheat and induction hobs installed by Blake & Bull have a 1 year parts and labour warranty only.
After this the warranty can be extended indefinitely via our care plans. You need never worry about repair bills.
No regular servicing is required.
- All refurbished electric modules and companions supplied by Blake & Bull have a 2 year parts warranty, 1 year labour.
- Your warranty is with us. No third parties. Our vans, our friendly chaps!
If something goes wrong, give us a call. We'll try and help over the phone and at least work out whats going on remotely but if need be we'll come out to you, at no cost at all, and fix the problem.
We are a big team so have the resources to make sure we get to you quickly. We aim to be with you within 5 working days but are usually much quicker.
The way the system is designed means that a problem with the hotplates does not affect the ovens and vice versa. If for some reason neither was working and you had no other means of cooking we'd prioritise your repair!
Rebecca in the north east of England left us this fabulous review of a warranty visit. It's worth noting we think a plumber dislodged a cable by accident in this case, there was no system fault!
When a call out charge may apply
- We can find no fault when we visit you
- The fault is with your electricity supply rather than the cooker (we'll help you establish if this is the case over the phone before we visit don't worry)
- The fault or issue is as a result of accidental damage or misuse
- We find the cooker has been modified by a third party
- The Aga has been moved in the same property or to another property
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Consumable parts like lid liners, door liners and lid pins. These get mucky and worn. They are designed to be replaced every now and again!
- Any consequential loss
- Accidental damage or misuse. This includes cosmetic damage to the enamel caused by incorrect cleaning. Here is how to clean your cooker safely!
- The bulb inside the thermometer. Since mercury was thoroughly banned these are decorative only!
- Any work completed on your cooker by a third party
Need help fixing a minor problem? Email email@example.com or see our help page here!