Our warranty on Blake & Bull 'Ecook' reconditioned Aga range cookers
We aim to be the gold standard in everything we do and our warranty is no different. We are talking mainly here about the 'ECook' system. The main body of your Blake & Bull reconditioned Aga range cooker is cast iron with little to go wrong, but everything is covered. Happily problems are rare but for your peace of mind our warranty is very simple.
- All Blake & Bull 'Ecook' reconditioned cookers are covered by our comprehensive 2 year parts & labour warranty from the moment they are installed as long as they are for domestic use only.
- After two years the warranty can be extended indefinitely via our care plans. You need never worry about repair bills.
- No regular servicing is required.
If something goes wrong, give us a call. We'll try and help over the phone and at least work out whats going on remotely but if need be we'll come out to you, at no cost at all, and fix the problem.
The only thing to bear in mind is that we are a smaller company with no desire to be a big one. This means you get the fabulous service on which we pride ourselves but it may mean we don't get to you the very next day! We guarantee to be with you within 5 working days at a maximum and usually much quicker.
Rebecca in the north east of England left us this fabulous review of a warranty visit. It's worth noting we think a plumber dislodged a cable by accident in this case, there was no system fault!
The way the system is designed means that a problem with the hotplates does not affect the ovens and vice versa. If for some reason neither was working and you had no other means of cooking we'd prioritise your repair!
A call out charge may apply if...
- We can find no fault when we visit you.
- The fault is with your electricity supply rather than the cooker (we'll help you establish if this is the case over the phone before we visit don't worry).
- The fault or issue is as a result of accidental damage.
- We find the cooker has been modified by a third party.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Consumable parts like lid liners, door liners and lid pins. These get mucky and worn. They are designed to be replaced every now and again!
- Any consequential loss.
- Accidental damage or misuse. This includes cosmetic damage to the enamel caused by incorrect cleaning. Here is how to clean your cooker safely!
- The bulb inside the thermometer. Since mercury was thoroughly banned these are decorative only!
- Any work completed on your cooker by a third party.