Prices to refurbish Aga range cookers | How much does it cost?
Blake & Bull Aga range cooker refurbishing prices are fixed and include everything needed to make your cooker look and feel completely refreshed.
We can either deep clean all the enamel parts on your cooker or include part re-enamelling. In this case we replace hob sections, lid rims, towel rail brackets and hinge blocks with original parts beautifully re-enamelled gloss black before our visit. Your parts are taken away in part exchange to be re-enamelled in turn!
- Deep cleaning (or replacement of) enamelled hob top sections, hinges and towel rail brackets.
- New chrome lid tops, hob caps, spring handles & upgraded high performance lid insulation.
- Interior insulation works including upgraded 'top blanket' in high performance modern fibre and top up of existing loose fill.
- Deep cleaning enamelled doors, front, hinges & badge.
- New door liners, seals, washers & upgraded modern door insulation.
- Replacement warming plate in sleek and super hard wearing anodised aluminium (4 oven only)
- Replacement thermometer scale plate
- All new fixtures & fittings right down to the lid grub screws!
Price list for refurbishing all models of Aga range cookers produced between 1941 and present day...
- 2 oven cookers £862 + VAT
- 4 oven cookers, enamel deep clean £967 + VAT
- Companion/module sections £235 + VAT
Price list for refurbishing & part re-enamelling (hob sections, lid rims, towel rail brackets and hinge blocks) all models of Aga range cookers produced since 1974...
- 2 oven cookers £1931 + VAT
- 4 oven cookers £2616 + VAT (out of stock)
- Part re-enamelling with our refurbishment service is only available on 'Deluxe' model cookers made since 1974. Identify your model here!
- We cannot fit re-enamelled hob sections to companion or module sections (whether gas or electric).
- We can only fit standard black parts as part of a refurbishment. If you'd like a different colour this can be done but as part of our custom full re-enamelling service.