We are always looking for ways for you to save money whilst feeding a hungry house full of family and friends!
One benefit of the Electrikit conversion is that you can turn off the hotplates, saving money by only using them as and when you need them.
Toast cooked on an Aga range cooker hotplate slathered in melting salty butter is one of the simple pleasures that pulls on the heartstrings of those that are lucky enough to own one. Light and crunchy on the outside, still fluffy on the inside 'like clouds!'.
- You can cook a huge load of toast at once - time saving
- Also means you can feed everyone at once!
- Those that like darker toast - place slices closer to the oven sides, lighter toast is placed in the middle of the tray - suits all!
- Frees up the hotplates for shallow frying!
- Or means that you need not use the hotplates at all - saving money!
- The bottom of the roasting oven floor is brilliant for laying toast on, but they are not always spotless!
Further information on the real costs of running and Electrikit Aga Range Cooker < Click here or call to chat to Alex & Emma