This is the range that Philip was met with last week, after a long journey north to bonnie Scotland, clad in Hunter Green (one of my favourites). This much loved and industrious cooker was scheduled for a Full Re-Enamelin a glossy new coat of Black.
Every re-enamel is bespoke, but we do have a 'standard' order of tasks, that we flex and adjust to meet your individual needs, and complete in one site visit.
What We Do As 'Standard' -
- Fit re-enamelled hobs (left and right hand sections) to include complete new enamel and chrome lids with ceramic fibre insulation, fixings and fitting , new hob screws (beneath the caps) are included. These will also be greased for future easy removal!
- Fit new Towel rail brackets
- Fit new Main towel rail
- Re-insulate under hob - probably the most important thing you can do efficiency wise on any cooker.
- Fit a re-enamelled front, in a choice of one of 38 colours, to include oven doors, to include new fixings
- Replace oven door liners and rope seals & renovate oven doors, these look great and improve efficiency especially when combined with new super wool insulation packs in the right hand ovens. We insulate the lower oven too as it improves efficiency.
- Replace plastic door washers
- Replace thermometer front plate
And here is the result from last week's job ...
Looking fabulous and 'as new ' in it's shiny new coat. Marion sent in these kind words, Philip takes huge pride in his work, preparing ahead of time and working clean to ensure that our visit is as low impact on your lives as possible, feedback like this makes us all very happy!
"What a perfect ambassador for Blake & Bull! - Philip arrived bang on time and has done a fantastic job my cooker looks like new !!!! Professional cheery smart and very knowledgable I would say my whole experience has been a 10 thank you." Marion
We were also happy to be greeted by these furry and feathered friends, life on the road is sweeter on a day like this! ..
I don't think Philip has ever had such a regal 'on-looker'! What a beauty!
And then there was this bundle..
Maybe not so bothered with what Philip was up to! ;-)
More to come soon... it is a busy fortnight for the Blake & Bull engineers!