Philip and Matt set out this week to undertake the last three jobs of 2018.
Even the most fastidious of cleaners find after a time that they are beaten by build up. You're ovens work hard, and here is the evidence. These door liners were exchanged for new, and re-insulated in the process.
If your cooker has a shallow/flat liner on the lower oven at present like the one above, (although these doors have been swapped at some stage), you may want to consider replacing both with deep liners,nicely insulated to make your cooker both shiny and efficient!
Here is the same oven after it's new enamelhas been fitted in the buttery warm Northern Counties Cream, dressed in our Chickens textile range. Spending time in your lovely homes is always a privilege, but at Christmas time it is that bit more so. At this time of year, the family range seems to come into its own with festive flourishes and accoutrements that adorn it.
These are particularly beautiful decorations, Nicola, thank you for allowing us to share your home for a short while...
....and for such a warm welcome & Christmas treats!
If you have been keenly following the re-enamellingjobs this year, and have wondered how you can achieve something similar at home, here are some tips! A re-enamelling will always give you the best results, especially if your enamel is irreversibly damaged. But, if you want near-instant impact, immediate efficiency improvements, and revitalised surfaces, look no further...
- Clean your enamel with our Heavy Duty Enamel Cleaning Kit - This could help remove some of the baked on cooking residue and some staining.
- We have replacement thermometer front plates, take delight in the details of your cooker! This quick fix will instantly add youth.
- New Lid Liners, even better in non-stick, combined with new rope seals - make cleaning easier, improve efficiency, and bring back the wow factor when you open your lids to cook.
- You could try our Mini-Refurb Kit, a scaled down, but still impactful version of what the Blake & Bull engineers do on site (alongside the re-enamel installation).
- Replace your door liners, and oven shelves to rejuvenate your ovens and improve your cookers heat retention.
- You might want to consider replacing your insulation if your oven top 'feels hot' - it should never be too hot to touch, this is a sign that your current insulation may not be performing at optimum efficiency. We always provide detailed instructions, to lead you through the process.
Look here for a comprehensive list of DIY jobs, just a few to keep you busy in 2019!