Thank you for joining our care plan
Thanks for joining the Blake & Bull care plan. We'll be here when you need us. Contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01225 541006!
The way the system is designed means that a problem with the hotplates does not affect the ovens and vice versa. If for some reason neither was working and you had no other means of cooking we'd prioritise your repair!
What is covered by the care plan?
- If you purchased a Blake & Bull reconditioned Aga range cooker you are covered for the electrical or mechanical breakdown of your cooker. There will be no charge for parts or labour at all.
- If your cooker was converted & re-enamelled by Blake & Bull you are covered for the electrical or mechanical breakdown of your cooker. There will be no charge for parts or labour at all.
- If your cooker was converted by Blake & Bull are are covered for the electrical breakdown of your cooker only. There will be no charge for parts or labour at all.
- We'll be with you within 7 working days, usually sooner!
Who visits and makes the repairs?
- In almost all cases it will be a member of our team but if you are a bit further away, we convert and install Blake & Bull reconditioned cookers all over England, Wales & Southern Scotland!, then we may use a trusted third party. We'd make all the arrangements and there would still be no charge of course.
What is not covered by the care plan?
- Accidental damage.
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns caused by the actions of a third party, wilful neglect or failure to use the system correctly. We won't come and reset the overheat safety switch in the hotplates for example, its easy to do yourself with our help!
- Cosmetic repairs to enamel or other parts. You can repair enamel chips yourself!