By: Katy Boys
Meal Type: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
Cook time: 5 Mins
Servings: Two Servings
This recipe is one that I turn to when a hearty brunch is needed to fuel myself for a long muddy walk, or the fridge seems suddenly empty and hungry mouths await! This is when the little tins in the store cupboard with their pleasing peeling lids come into their own! And yes, you can grill in an Aga range cooker, heres how!
My Dad used to make this for us after we had been on a long wet walk around Daglingworth or somewhere similar, definitely not getting lost! (that was his story and he stuck to it!) I hope that you enjoy it! Katy x
This recipe is the perfect fit for our Fits on Runners Roasting Tinand Baking Tray!There are savings to be had by buying these as part of a set!
1. Lightly toast your doorstop bread- if it is a little stale, no worries, all the better!
2. Chop your onion and grate your cheese
3. Combine all your ingredients together and mix into a paste
4. Spread over your toast and grill, (here's how)
5. Enjoy with a strong cuppa, pop your warm socks and wellies on and hit the woods!